Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas eve.
started with dinner a spaghetti dinner with my family.


then i headed over to the misters house to exchange christmas presents.
i got him a new wet suit and a sweatshirt.
...then it was my turn to open my present from him...

present number one:
a warm, pretty cashmere scarf!
present number two:
peppermint chocolate, a starbucks gift card, and some gum...(i ALWAYS have some with me.)
present number three:
an ipod touch!

i was so excited...
thanks mister!




christmas morning started with breakfast with the family.


the next couple hours were spent hanging out with the family, and then we had christmas dinner.
i headed over to David's house after dinner, and spent some time with his BIG family.
they are always so fun, and welcoming!


i hope everyone had a good Christmas and new years...
here's to 2009 bringing some more fun and exciting moments into everyone's lives.


3 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy New Year Tessa! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and you have yourself a cute boy!

MEG said...

Hi Tessa! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm excited to keep in better touch with you this way! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Michelle said...

What the freak chica!!!! I had no idea you had a blog. You sneaky little thing! Anyways, it's WAY cute! I love you!!!