Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Friday we celebrated my 19th birthday!

i woke up to a text from the mister saying:
"Good morning birthday girl! 19 years ago a cute little girl was born!"
{...so cute!}

and a voicemail of Kalita[david's sister-n-law] and her two kids, Kaylie and Karsen
singing me the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song.

thanks you guys, it started my special day off perfect!

miss meagan goodman brought me these cupcakes and pretty card!
i had lunch at claim jumper {yummy!}
and got a delicious cupcake

louie the dog.
mother dearmy grandma pavla came from new mexico to celebrate my birthday and Easter.
my grandma's 95 year old friend, Theresita!the family {minus one brother}
the mister came over after work and brought me these lovely flowers!
SUPRISE!
after we watched the Lakers lose, we went to BJ's and had a chocolate chunk pazooki.
at 12:01 i was told by the bratty mister...
"your birthday is over, i dont have to be nice to you anymore."
haha, funny one!

On Saturday morning i went David's house and his family had a birthday breakfast for me! We had homemade waffles, with strawberries and whipped cream. It was delicious!
Thanks to all the ULRICH's for the presents and birthday wishes!
You guys are the best.
the mister gave me a picture of us and a gift card to my favorite store, Forever21!
thanks baby!

After the filling breakfast, we took a nap, then got some food at Chick-fil-a and had a
"romantic picnic" {haha, david said to put that}at the park. Later that night we watched the fights at david's brother house.

I had a wonderful birthday and got to spend it with my favorite people.
a big thanks to my parents, my grandma, the mister, and the ulrich's!
i love you guys!

3 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had such an amazing birthday. Lovin' The Mister by the way...he is a keeper:)

Michelle said...

You're 19? Seriously? Holy cow!!! I swear you are eternally 14 in my mind. You'll thank me when you're 40, I promise. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA!!!! You look absolutely beautiful and your pics were awesome. I miss your family so much!! You guys are great. Please tell everyone hi for me. I love you all!!!!!

Kalita Ulrich said...

Kaylie and Karsen LOVE you very much Tess!!