Saturday, June 6, 2009


Back in May the mister and I took a week long trip to Kauai and Honolulu. David served his mission in Hawaii and my family lives there so it was the perfect place to go!

Laie Hawaii Temple


My cousin, Farren's little boy Carter. This was my first time meeting him! He was such a happy baby and soo squishy and cute. 10 monthes old and 28 pounds!
Cousin Quintin, Uncle Mike, and David
Uncle took us to dinner at Dukes.
Teriyaki Steak and mashed potatoes
The tunnel of trees in Kauai

JoJo's shave ice!


Waimea Canyon



scary bridge that bounced and swayed when i walked out onto it.
Hawaii sunsets are the prettiest

Spouting horn in Po'ipu
Taro fields
Kilauea Lighthouse
roosters walking around everywhere in Kauai
the mister and I

We met up with my family and David's dad the last two days of our vacation! I had so much fun and can't wait to go back!

ALOHA!

2 comments:

MEG said...

I didn't know you went to Hawaii in May?! Dan and I visited Uncle Mike and fam when we were first married. Boy do they know how to show a good time!

Quintin is all grown up! Holy crap I haven't seen him in a long time!

I can't wait to meet Farren's little Carter. What a cutie! Axton is 15 months and only weights 22lbs. Carter must be a lover chunk!

Thanks for the post! I'm glad you had a great time!

Dustin and Melissa said...

What an awesome vacation! I love Hawaii and I really want to take Dustin there one day. I am glad you had such a great trip!